Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 04, 2007

Apparently, I choose murder

I've had pro-choice bumper stickers on my cars pretty much non-stop for 20 plus years, all across this great country, including very red state Arizona. But this is the first time that I've gotten a note on my car, criticizing my stance - in the employee parking deck at Upstate Medical University. My current bumper sticker says "Against abortion, that's your choice." This is what the note said:

"For murder? That's your stupid selfish choice!"

I don't really object to the sentiment - everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'm just surprised at being scolded after all these years of being ignored. Some passionate people in Syracuse.

P.S. That's pretty much what I think about people who support this stupid war.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home