Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Welcome to MasurskyLand

Yes, it's true, I've finally taken the plunge. I just have so much to say (ha ha). But seriously, it was time to join the wonderful world of blogging. I need a place to rant about the current political situation and to extol my views about what movies to see and which ones to skip. This will be my new home. All thanks to my friend Suzanne, who took the plunge first and directed me to blogspot.com, which makes it almost too simple to set up a blog. Welcome to my world.

1 Comments:

Blogger oryoki said...

Welcome:

Looking at your profile have you done the google of "gluten free recipes".

The first of over 2 million links is glutenfree.com with a free pdf of 57 pages of recipes including worlds best chocolate chip cookie.

oryoki44 is your uncle Al

Must be in the blood. Get your links going and add mine, lazy bones.

http://egyptianpaste.blogspot.com/

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home